Don't find your answer here? Send us some feedback
Search engines & Features
- Type a package id, isbn, ip or url for quick and easy searching.
- There is a built-in calculator. Just type your plus' and minus' and see the result. No need to hit submit.
- Enter urls or domain names for quick goto or information about them.
- Write a query and hit submit to search Google.
- Type "movie" followed by a movie name to search IMDB.
- Write the domain of a big search engine followed by a query to search with that search engine (ie "msn hello" to search MSN for "hello").
Hers's our list of standard search engine tags always available. All of them are typically accessible by typing their name (remove the www and .com stuff)
and the query to search. Google is also setup as the standard engine.
Remember that you can always add your own tags
Ambedo's own tags
- edit (takes you to the page with your tags)
- settings (takes you to the page with your settings)
- help (goes to this page)
- about (learn more about Ambedo)
- bookmarklets (takes you to the info page about bookmarklets)
- search query (search the tag directory)
- directory (browse the tag directory)
Movies & Media
Addresses & Peopl
Blogs & Wikis
Tech & Coding
Drink & Food
We also have search engines for our international visitors: